Grassroots Stakeholder Movement Resources: Vulnerable Person (VP) Task Force Aggregating, Curating, Tracking and Profiling Webs, Maps & Apps:
- VP TASKFORCE
- CITIZENS PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK (CPSN)
- CITIZEN TO CITIZEN (C2C) PUBLIC SAFETY MOVEMENT
- CITIZEN POLICING SOFTWARE – ALTRUESOFT
- CITIZEN SAFETY MAPS
- CITIZEN’S ELDER ADVOCATE SUPPORT ENTERPRISE (CEASE)
- CITIZEN BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (CBI)
- VICTIM’S ENFORCEMENT NETWORK GATHERING EVIDENCE (VENGE)
- D.E.F.A.L.C.A.T.I.O.N CONSULTING
- NORTHWEST JOURNAL’S PROBATE PAPERS
- ADVOCATES PUBLISHING NETWORK
- THE NORTHWEST BUSINESS ALLIANCE – BUSINESS ALLIES
- JUST SIGN BY THE X
- National Adult Mistreatment Report System (NAMRS) collects state-level adult protective services data.
- National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) collects state-level law enforcement data.
- FTC Consumer Sentinel Network collects consumer complaints from multiple sources.
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) collects data on suspected elder financial exploitation submitted by financial institutions.
- Reporting of Suspected Elder Financial Exploitation by Financial Institutions
Business Allies is a Profit to Nonprofit Northwest Business Alliance. Seattle & Spokane Washington, Sandpoint, Coeur d’alene, Kootenai County Human Rights Projects for Elder Justice. Data aggregation sources and leads focused on family rights and community safety. Advocate & Trustee Research Education & Fiduciary Training Services / TREFTS Platforms, Research for Guardianship, Conservatorship abuse, exploitation & negligence, and enmeshed probate court corruption. Public data aggregation sources and leads: regional newspapers, VP Taskforce, AltrueSoft Tech Platforms, Citizen to Citizen Reporting, Citizen’s Bureau of Investigation, Northwest Journal News, Grassroots Elder Advocate Organizations, state & national GAO research monitoring & grant projects. Department of Justice elder rights investigation protocols by adult protective services or law enforcement, prosecution, and trauma recovery:
Key search terms: grant research objectives & Administrative rules for Adult Protective Services, State Health Departments, Elder Abuse and Exploitation requirements legislated by the Code of Federal Regulations, Social Security Act, Americans with Disabilities Act and Older Americans Act. Aggregated & direct interviews via Citizen research and complaints focused on elder abuse, exploitation and negligence, human trafficking, corruption, professional cronyism among state licensed service providers such as Estate Planning Attorneys, Doctors, Physicians, Clinicians & coordinated medical ethics for elder care, neurocognitive & capacity evaluations, Conservator, Court Visitor, LSW, Guardian, Guardianship, Trustee, Management Services, Model Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules of Civil Procedure, State Bar Ethics Commissions, CMS, Hospital, Facility Management, SEC, FINRA, Code of Federal Regulations,Tax Fraud, Wealth Management Services, Certified Financial Forensics & CPA Investigation manuals, Uniform Code and many more industry compliance guidelines . Supported by research from over site sources, Bureau of Occupational Licenses and all State Statutes relevant to Negligence, Exploitation & Abuse including Probate Court monitoring, Senate Hearing on “Toxic Conservatorships“, recent federal legislation, Acts of Congress, Elder Justice Act, Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE), American Bar Association & American Psychologists Association Resources on & Elder Abuse & Vulnerable Person Legislation.
Courtesy of Citizen’s Public Safety Network & Citizen’s Bureau of Investigation Community Safety Projects | Spokane; Washington, Sandpoint & Coeur d’alene; Kootenai County, Idaho Elder Abuse Advocates & Grassroots Networks.